6 whole years! Oh my. The years have been wonderful and amazing and more than I could have asked for or imagined. God has blessed this family in so many countless ways the past 6 years. And believe me, we have counted those blessings over and over again.
We like to do the traditional thing in this household. The gift for year 6 is iron/candy. I was a little stumped then I realized I could get Matt something to hold his irons! A new golf bag! Now he is all set to his the course.
Matt of course hit it out of the park with creativity! He likes to call me the sweet wife...in case you didn't know. And candy is sweet..right! So he got me a bunch of SWEET things, including a whole box of bordeaux chocolates from Sees. My absolute favorite, but don't tell the peanut butter cups!! A picture of our SWEET boy, a SWEET smelling candle, peanut butter and jelly from one of our favorite vacations - a SWEET memory, and SWEET smelling lotion.
We don't take a minute of this for granted.


No comments:
Post a Comment