Well this month flew by! I mean every month flew by, but this really went fast. I'll just cut to the chase with his noteworthy accomplishments.
Cooper became stronger and stronger and more and more confident this month. He stood by himself a few times without realizing it, he barely holds when he stands up and he walks behind a walker with ease. He started waving! So cute. And the best part of the month...he gives kisses!! You better believe I asks for one at least once a day. Ok, maybe 10 times a day! It's is just too much for me to handle!
He had a few first timers also this past month! He had his first ride on the swings with his cousin Audrey. He loved it! He also took the boat for a spin - just kidding - he sat on his Mama's lap zipped up in a life vest unable to move. But he still had a great time!
We so enjoyed this past month with our guy. At least once a day I find myself just staring at him and praising and thanking the Lord for such an incredible gift.
This guy is such a drooler. Like really good at it - he can soak a shirt in 10 minutes flat!
One of his favorite pastimes...taking his shoes out of the drawer.
I usually find his dinosaur and blanket on the floor after a nap. I think he enjoys watching them fall over the side of the crib.
Using the walker. What a big boy!
Having a chat with Dada at breakfast.
Zipped up and unable to move!
Louie came too!
Driving the boat...
...here Grandpa, let me take care of that
waving goodbye to Grandpa!
will he walk by ONE???






No comments:
Post a Comment