Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a great weekend!!


The weekend started off with a celebration for Brieann's birthday.  We went to El Ranchito for dinner - so good!  Happy Birthday Brieann!  I love you and am so glad to be able to celebrate another year of your fabulous life!

Heather and Brieann - Carp House roomies :)

Then Melissa and Eric came down to spend the rest of the weekend with us!  This is the group at Chick-fil-A with the cow.  Aren't they cute?!?!


Then Matt and I both got haircuts!!  A haircut is one of the most wonderful things available to us on this planet.


The final product!  Thanks Melissa! We love you to pieces :)

And we saw some wildlife...out of the preserve I'm sure.  This is the second time I've seen a bird like this in our parking lot!  Still nothing when I'm actually driving through the preserve.  Oh, I found out you can get a tour...I think that might need to happen.


No comments: