Thursday, October 16, 2008

Calling all runners!

Well at the prodding of some of Matt's friends from school we are going to run another 1/2 marathon.  I know I said I would never run another - but here I am.  Going for a run is the perfect thing to do with the extra time on my hands.  I know someday down the road with some mini Poladians in tow I will be remembering the days with longing when I had extra time to go for a run.  So why not soak it up!  

If you are interested in joining us in our 13 mile race to the finish look at this link and send me an email so I can send you the training schedule.  It will be fun...I promise :)


2 comments:

Danice said...

I wish I could join you in your run!!! After this last little Burdett is born, another half marathon is definaetl in the plans...I wonder how training would go pushing a double jogging stroller...what do you think?! Have fun with training and stick with it friend! Love you!

Julie Gebhards said...

Have fun! Wow, I couldn't imagine the day something like that would be possible. Anyway... love reading your blog and keeping up with you all! We LOVE you!