Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Humble Abode

We took a few pictures of our house here in the OC.  This is our family room and dining room.  You can't see the kitchen table, but it fits in this room too if you can believe it.  We were just amazed that both our couches fit!






Our kitchen and view of the living room.  Notice there is no dishwasher by the sink - that is taking getting used to, but I think we are doing pretty well!







The view of our kitchen from the living room and up the stairs in the back.  We haven't had stairs before so that has been fun!












The kitchen with the electric stove and oven - also a new 
challenge, but no burnt dinners yet!






 
The bedroom - you would never believe all the stuff we were able to store under that bed!  It is the hall closet we don't have.










The next two are "The Pentagon" named by our friend Austin T. Duncan.  This is our office with desks on either side.  With me working from the house and Matt having all of his work to do at the house, we decided to make the second bedroom an office.  We have our desks set up on either side with our backs to each other so we won't be distracted (haha).  This first picture is Matt's desk and mine is below. I know what you are thinking - they invited us down and there is no place to lay our heads.  Don't you worry - we have it all figured out!  Just let us know when you are coming and we will have a nice cozy place for you to sleep!  












And here we are... loving life in the OC... and silly as ever










6 comments:

Emily Taylor said...

Your place looks really nice! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can see how the Poladians are!

wagamama said...

YEAH! I just love Blogs...thanks for sharing your pictures of your new home! I love it. Though smaller than what you're accustomed to, it's still beautiful. Praise God! I'm praying for you guys and plan to keep up with you! And I'd like to visit, just so I can see what you guys have up your sleeve. :)

Amrena Skye said...

Much different from the spacious kitchen you had before, but nice nonetheless. Jenny, I can see what you have been doing with your free time... the place looks great!

Jill Girl said...

yay! i like the pentagon! :)

Danice said...

I love it!!! The blog and place, everything...but especially the two adorable faces living there :) Can't wait to keep up with you guys through your blog across the miles...we love you and love journeying with you :)

Michelle said...

Your place looks sooo cute! Can't wait to come visit:)