I guess it would be important to tell you where we are! We have moved into a great two bedroom apartment in Palo Verde on the campus of UC Irvine. What? You are thinking - two working professionals living on a college campus. Well, it wasn't the loud, most likely intoxicated, people below our window at 3 am or walking 32 flights of stairs just to do laundry that drew us here. Matt has gone back to school to get his Masters in Business. You'll hear from Matt every so often - he'll give you an update on the happenings at the Merage School. I'm still a working professional though. I have been hired by a charter school that works with home schoolers. Not quite sure about it yet, so I'll tell you more later.
You can use the same cell numbers to reach us - and our home phone is the same too.
New Address:
7624 Palo Verde Rd
Irvine, CA 92617
Once I figure out the picture thing I'll put some up :)
Oh yeah - one funny thing about living on campus again. Everyone rides their bikes - so every so often you have the chance to see someone fall off! I think I was fortunate to see this happen within two weeks of living here. The funny thing is the guy was just standing on the corner with his bike. He wasn't riding or moving at all and he just fell over!!! After making sure he got up and was fine - I burst into laughter. He was kind of laughing too and probably wondering how many people are going to tell the story to all their friends and family. Well, bike rider, thanks for giving me a laugh and a post all in one!
3 comments:
Yippee! Another blog to add to the Blog Roll. I look forward to checking back often. Jenny... I owe you an email! I want to hear about your job too!
You are cruel my friend, just plain cruel :)
So weird! I just saw someone fall off their bike too. He took the corner too fast and whoop...off the bike he went. I too waited until he was ok (probably embarrassed) until I laughed. :)
Post a Comment