Friday, February 28, 2014

Reagan Jean :: SIX MONTHS

Wahoo! Half a year! I love 6 months.  I loved it with Cooper and I love it again with Reagan! I feel like it is a pretty significant month.  And she is becoming more involved with us and really noticing the world around her! It is a blast to watch!

Some of the major milestones this month, you ask??

EATING: We jumped right to oatmeal with this girl and she did a pretty good job with it.  Most of her first meals could be found on her clothes and in her hair but she got better with each meal.  Now, she eats like a pro! Except for the occasional fist in mouth instead of spoon with yummy veggies! She loves sweet potato, applesauce, butternut squash and carrots.  She is not a fan of peas, but we'll try again! 

SITTING: One day we were hanging out with Cooper in his room and I thought, I wonder if she can sit up? So I sat her up and let go..and she stayed sitting up! Go Girlfriend!!  It was sweet to see her little face light up realizing she had done something new and cool! Now, she prefers to sit and play on a blanket rather than a bouncy seat.  She even graduated from the bumbo to the high chair for her meals.  

REACHING: Anything in reach needs to be in her hands and then in her mouth immediately.  Ha! This stage in not one of my favorite things.  I blame the germ-a-phob in me. But I am working to embrace it and encourage her need to explore and touch.  

TRAVEL: Girlfriend took her first trip to Lake Arrowhead.  We took her to the village and showed her the sights.  She fell in love with it like we are..I'm sure of it. She spent another weekend traveling down south and spent her first Superbowl with family in Oceanside.  

SLEEPING: nothing to report! Ha! I am looking forward to consistent through the night sleeping..it will come.











We just love her and her precious smile!



No comments: