We rounded the corner to the second half of the first year. So much happens between now and ONE! I'm really excited! When will teeth arrive? When will she crawl? walk? pull herself up? talk? But for now we'll enjoy her where she is at!
I was right...thankfully...that sleeping all night long was coming soon. Phew! If she isn't sick and stuffy she can go all night no problem. I am also sure that teething is going to start and mess it all up. Oh well! These days, or middle of the nights, won't be around forever. So I'm choosing to soak them up (and be so thankful when I wake up in the morning and realize she never got up)!
The seventh month flew by..literally so fast. I'm blaming it on February being a short month. She is so much better with food. It actually makes it into her mouth and has increased her serving size as well number of meals a day. We aim for three every day now. She still nurses 4 times a day and is a super good and quick eater.
She moved up to "pro" level for rolling over. She is fast and can no longer be left even for a second on something high. She is pretty good at the plank and soon will start going to her knees to get ready to crawl.
She celebrated her first Valentine's day and was given a Minnie t-shirt from her Daddy. She checked out the Noah's Ark exhibit at the Skirball Center and thought it was pretty cool.
Mostly, she just keeps bringing us smiles and giggles. She is such a sweet little thing and the perfect addition to our family. We adore her and want to eat her up, which we do frequently.
Here she is at SEVEN months!
I just love when babies do this...
These pictures are getting more difficult!
She knows the sticker is there and wants to grab and eat it!
everything goes in her mouth..everything
like I said..everything
Poor Tasha didn't stand a chance.
We call these chunks delicious. Agree?


No comments:
Post a Comment