"She smiles with her whole face"
It's what we like to say about her. Literally her whole face. If you've seen it you know what I am talking about.
I am so anxious to know her more and see how her personality comes to life! Will she chatter away like her brother? or be more of a quiet spirit? Will she be feisty or gentle or both? Strong willed or even tempered? I have some ideas about her, but I'll wait patiently for her to make them known.
For now, I'll just watch and learn and love and smooch.
Five months was fun because it included her first Christmas! She had no idea what was going on but it was still fun to read her the story of Jesus' birth from the bible, show her the lights, play the music and give her some gifts. She was a real trooper being carted around from one event to the next.
She was also sick for pretty much the whole month. One cold after another - some days worse than others. It's so sad to see a little thing so sniffly and coughing. Her sleeping kind of reverted back to newborn status at times which was not fun for this Mama. But I just kept trying to remind myself that it is a moment in time and to enjoy it instead of wishing it would pass. She won't always need me to hold and rock her in the wee hours of the morning.
Lord, this precious girl is the absolute sweetest. She is perfectly made and wonderful formed in your image. I can't wait to see what you have for her and pray that one day she will do mighty things for your kingdom. Thank you for her. I am incredibly blessed.
sickie
She rang in the new year at the Rose Parade
She rolled over the day she turned 5 months!










1 comment:
=)
Post a Comment