Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Reagan Jean :: FOUR MONTHS

I was late on the last one...life with 2 kids around the holidays.  Sorry! 

But here we are at MONTH FOUR with our sweet little thing.  Hitting three months and moving into four brought a whole new dynamic to our house. Our newborn was growing more into an infant and I started to feel like my head was going to get above water so to speak. She settled into more of a sleeping routine and became content to sit on her own and watch her surroundings. Life started to feel "normal" again and I figured out how to effectively navigate places like the grocery store, Target and Costco.  But not a day goes by that I don't look at her in amazement that she was entrusted to us.  I desire a heart that is thankful for what I have been given and to recognize the Giver of these gifts.  

May I never be so immune to the blessings and sweet treasures in my life.  

So what did she do in her 4th month?!? Here we go!

She attended a baby shower for her cousin Grant (arriving this week!)
She found her voice! She started making all kinds of noises
She giggled and my heart melted (again)
She traveled to Camp Nelson for a weekend retreat with the 180 High School staff
She said goodbye to her Great Grandpa John
She had her first (two) Thanksgivings with both families
She flew on her first airplane and managed to make friends and not enemies
She enjoyed her time in Colorado at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and doing all the other activities the hotel provided
She hit up Disneyland to see it decorated for Christmas
She got in the Christmas spirit at Daddy’s work party
She picked out her first Christmas tree
She attempted to roll over (maybe next month)
She grabbed ahold of her toys with a grip that says “just try to take it from me Cooper!”


Enjoy the photos of the last month!














No comments: