Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hijacked Blog: An Extraordinary Wife

Hi everyone...it's Matt.  I've hijacked Jenny's blog to add a special post in honor of her birthday.

If you read this blog regularly, you're probably aware that its author is an amazing and incredibly godly woman named Jenny Poladian.

Jenny is one of two significant influences in my life.  The first, of course, is the Lord who guides my paths, provides what I need, and sustains me.
My wife does much of the same.
Anyone who knows Jenny knows that she's strong, kind, encouraging, and beautiful.  She's grown in godliness everyday that I've known her, and she continues to teach me things about myself that make me successful in other areas of life.  Proverbs 31:23 highlights that an excellent wife is one who enables her husband.  That's my wife Jenny.  She's enabled me to do more than I ever knew I could.  And those who know her can probably say the same thing.

Today is Jenny's birthday and I wanted to honor her in being an extraordinary wife, and incredible mother, and an exemplary Christian woman.  Please join me in wishing Jenny a very happy birthday.


-Matt

4 comments:

ayemih9 said...

Matt, what a kind hijacker you are! Indeed, happy birthday to Jenny! I love reading her blog because it reflects the goodness of God. Many blessings to the bday girl!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a sweet husband!

amesfam said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!! So sweet!!

HollyB said...

I love Jenny TC Poladian! I love A. Matthew Poladian! I love that I see Jesus so beautifully in both of you! xoxoxoxo from HollyB