It started about a year ago...and then again at the Women's Conference in May...the conviction to memorize more scripture. Then the Lord provided opportunities. So I'm choosing to be obedient. But I needed major help!
I actually have a pretty easy time with memorization (thankfully). I have a harder time with long term memory...you know...keeping it! So I needed a system, a plan and accountability.
Enter :: Fighter Verses
(and faithful friends for the accountability)
Fighter Verses is an App on my iphone that has been just what I need to stay on track with my memory program. Here is why I really, really, really like it.
* acts like flash cards but without the ring and 3x5 cards that are never close by when I want to practice
* keeps track of my progress
* allows me to listen to the verse...over and over and over
* quizzes me...good for the overachiever in me
* connects me to commentaries if I wanted more info
There is also a website http://fighterverses.com/the-verses/fighter-verses/
Check it out! Let me know if you like it!
1 comment:
This is such an awesome idea! I have been convicted lately of how little scripture I have memorized. I'm going to look up this app right now!
Post a Comment