Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cooper John 7 months

I LOVE this face!  I especially like this picture because this is a look I get often throughout the day.  One finger in his mouth, a toothless grin and big happy eyes.  This kid brings such joy to his Mama!  


The 7th month of Cooper's life brought a lot of growing up.  Is that true for all youngsters?  

He plays well independently.  
He notices everything and grabs at everything.  
He laughs when Louie comes into the room and watches him intently. 
He giggles with such delight when his Papa comes home from work.  
He examines his surroundings...sometimes he likes what he sees and sometimes he doesn't. 
He knows when he is about to get into the bath or have something to eat and gets excited.  
He talks to himself and to others with total animation. 
He ditched the swaddle cold turkey after making it clear if was irritating him rather than helping him.
He gets himself to sleep for bedtime and all his naps (after about a week of letting him cry..so good for him..so hard for me).
He puts his pacifier in his mouth on his own.

And there is more...but I'll let the pictures tell the rest.  



{playing in his room with some of his favorite toys}



{he notices the airplane now and wants to grab it}




This is his biggest accomplishment of the month by far!  Look at our strong boy! That is one good plank if I don't say so myself! It's the beginnings of crawling...


{and reaching}




wouldn't you melt if you got a look like this one?!?!



Predictions on when we are going to have to cut his hair? Before 1 year?



Savoring every moment and every month the Lord allows us with our little man.

1 comment:

Carly Jean Brannon said...

So cute! Way to go Cooper, looks like you'll be crawling soon, a whole new world of things to get into awaits you ;)