Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Allow me to introduce you...

...to our small group! We love being a part of Thrive Group 1 and walking together through the journey of marriage. It is a blessing to meet weekly and talk about what God's word says about marriage and our roles as husbands and wives. We had our first fellowship gathering this past weekend and it was fabulous! We had lunch, chatted and carved pumpkins!

My pumpkin - I saved it from the "pie" bin at the grocery store and decided to draw instead of carve. It doubled as our centerpiece!
Adam and Jeanene

Bryan and Lacey

Cody and Kenya

Kurt and Krysten

Stuart and Hilary

Bryan and Jamie

Lester and Katie

And of course - Matthew! Can you believe I forgot to get a pic of us! This is Matt's second attempt at a pumpkin. The first rolled out of his hands and cracked. So sad. Thankfully the Hoetgers brought an extra!

All smiles with our pumpkins!

We were missing a few at our party - so they are not pictured here but we love them just as much!

1 comment:

Chiara said...

Thank you for putting down names! Yay! Now I can start memorizing the new couples I don't know!