Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Order has been shipped...

Hum? I didn't order anything from Amazon. What are they shipping me?

I scrolled down a little farther and saw I was receiving a wall map of China!! My really thoughtful husband wanted us to learn the lay of the land before we travel 13 hours to the country. He put it up and marked the spots we will hit on our trip in just a month and a half! So now we are a little more acquainted with the territory and others who visit our home in Palo Verde will be too!

Beijing, Shanghai and Xi'an are marked with red
and China with surrounding countries

2 comments:

Michelle said...

How exciting! What a great experience :)

Chiara said...

So thoughtful and fun! You both are so sweet with each other. I bet you'll have a GREAT time in China. I can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it!