Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ready for Her Close Up

I have a deep appreciation for pictures.  I don't believe they replace memories or that they can tell the full story, but I love the glimpse into a life you get from them.  I love that they trigger memories and preserve our story.  So when Whitney and Bryan mentioned the idea of capturing the Little Miss in her first days you can be sure I jumped on the opportunity. 

 I just love these images.  She is so new and fresh and it is totally reflected in the white blanket and the soft light.  We got a couple of great family shots too! Bonus! 

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of this story.

But I do believe you should call Whitney and Bryan! Let me know if you want their contact info in a comment!  I'll put you in touch! OR visit their blog altogethersmitten.wordpress.com


you love them already..don't you!  































Whitney and Bryan - we are smitten!!





1 comment:

G-Ruth-A said...

Lovely! Did Cooper do the artwork behind Reagan's initials? Tell him I think it is fabulous!