Well hello there...I haven't posted in what feels like forever. I've had ideas of blogs to write and then time passes..and well..they never get written.
In short, we've been busy. Our lives are full and for that we are so thankful.
I thought you might want to see what Cooper has been up to...painting! He loves to paint. When he sees his finished product he points it out and wants you to know he did it. (Don't worry! We are working on humility too!) Here he is working on a little project we wanted him to do for his sister's room. I'll post the final product soon..it's almost finished!
He continues to fill us with such joy.
Soaking up these last months as a family of 3 // all while greatly anticipating the arrival of sweet Reagan Jean.
1 comment:
Dear Cooper,
Is your work for hire? I have a few walls in my home that could use some original work. :-)
xoxoxo from HollyB
Post a Comment