Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Samantha and Aaron tie the knot!


Wedding came day a couple of weeks ago and boy was it fun!  Sadly, I don't have a picture of the newlyweds.  How did that happen??  But I can assure you they were both glowing! It was such a wonderful day full of love and family.  I can give you a little glimpse into the day.


How great is this!  
I am a big fan of fun signs at wedding and I hadn't seen this one before. 


My VERY talented sister did Samantha's hair and make-up. She also did Matt's mom, sister and mine!  It was a busy day but we all enjoyed being pampered!


Sam taking a look at the finished product! 

My hair and make-up! Super fun half-up do. 


Emily and I!  Two preggo bridesmaids!  


The mother of the groom!  Doesn't she look lovely!


Check out Melissa's work here! And hire her for your next event!

Below is all I have past the point of getting ready!  The camera was left behind and the party started!!  


The Hubs and me!
Looking a little squinty, but dressed in our finest!


Isn't she pretty! 


My inherited family!  
I am incredibly blessed to be part of such a sweet family.  What started out as these five has turned into 12 with the addition of 3 spouses and 4 kids/grandkids. 

Yet another way the Lord has been kind to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's already come & gone--everything turned out beautifully! She looked gorgeous & Jenny your sister did an amazing job with the make-up and hair! You look lovely as always. xo

Melissa said...

Thank you for the sweet words sister! Guess I will need to update my blog with photos from the wedding! xoxo