Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The BEST Baby Book

I think the baby book we got for Cooper is the best out there, so I thought I'd give a little plug for it!  

I got to know Julie through a mutual friend a few years before our first Little Arrow arrived, but I knew that once we were blessed with children I wanted to get a baby book from her shop.  Here are just a few reasons why I really, really, really like it!


  • the fill in the blanks are relevant and timeless
  • there is not an overwhelming amount of fill in the blanks
  • there is a monthly calendar for the first year that makes it so easy to chart milestones
  • you can add to it with all kinds of additional pages
  • if I mess up a page I can order a new one and don't feel like I need to replace the whole book (which I would do because I am a little OCD at times)
  • cute and fun designs
Here is the link to her Etsy shop!  Go buy one!


An idea for you :: I put Cooper's out at his birthday party with blank pages and everyone got to write him a note.  They will be in his baby book forever and I don't feel badly about not keeping cards!


**photo credit Yours & Mine**

1 comment:

Jules said...

aww Jenny, you are too kind! thanks for the mention :)
xoxo
julie :)