Tuesday, June 5, 2012

This and That

Here is what we have been up to...

I had my last day of work for the year and said good-bye to my OC families!  I'm looking forward to a new year in the fall with all new families.

We enjoyed celebrating with Caleb and Chantal on their wedding day!  Melissa did hair and make-up for the wedding party and I got to hang with her and help out.  It was so much fun!  Here Melissa is working her magic on the beautiful bride.

Mr. and Mrs.

We enjoyed the long weekend and spent Monday out in Oak Park with my family.  Here are Matt and Cooper enjoying some boy time and soaking up the sun.

We ended the weekend with a BBQ at the Matthews.  Cooper found a seat he was comfortable in.

I snuck away for an evening with the girls from Thrive.  Boy do I miss those ladies!  It was a great time of fellowship and rides at California Adventure.


We got the key back to our house!!  Home Sweet Home. We'll move in on Monday! 
Come by and say hello!

My first time posting a video..did it work?  Cooper enjoyed the empty space to crawl around.

The guy tasted In 'n Out.  Definitely his mother's son.he LOVED it.

So I'll be signing off for a little while until we get settled in. 

The next post will be from Woodland Hills! Wahooo!

No comments: