Friday, February 24, 2012

Colorado!

We love Colorado!  We love the snow, we love the Bosserts, we love taking our little man on adventures!  This last trip was just as wonderful as the rest.  

This time I got to ski for a day!  Yay!  The first run down after two years was a little rough..in fact I thought I maybe forgot how to ski..or maybe it was that my hubs took me down a black diamond...well, whatever the case, each run after the first was much better.  And yes, I still know how to ski.  I can't bring my camera up with me so I have no pictures of the ski day except these from my phone.  It was GORGEOUS!  God's creation on full display!






The rest of the time in Vail was spent with family, walking around the cute village, eating good food and playing games.  It was a great respite in the middle of a pretty busy season.  

 Headed out there.  We could have each had our own row.  The plane was empty!

playing with Uncle Aaron

Hearts Tournament! I Shot the Moon!  Wahoo!

our growing family!

 Sweet Callie Jean!

 Cooper John

 Cousins!


How warm and cozy would you be in  a seat like this one?!?!

 My Love and me

 Aaron and Samantha


Cooper's first time in the snow!  He loved it!



All the Apple products we brought..plus Melinda's phone...not Apple

Two Cuties in a restaurant! They were so good!


We all have some North Face gear!  

Flying Home! Our guy is turning out to be a pretty great traveler!


Can you believe the amount of luggage!  This isn't all ours...I promise.

Until next time Colorado!  

No comments: