Thursday, September 8, 2011

Disneyland!

So, we took the boy to Disneyland because our passes were about to expire. I think only OC kids go to Disneyland in the first two months of life.  I chuckled a little every time I saw someone over the age of 50 with a "1st Visit" button... finding it funny that our little squirt had the same button.



Thanks Rodsteins for the super cute outfit!  I always laughed a little at all the people wearing Disney garb at Disneyland..you know it's not ok to "wear the concert t-shirt to the concert."  But suddenly I have a small child and I jumped at the chance to put him in a cute Disney outfit for his big outing!  
In fact...I brought 2 outfits...


His first and only ride.  The train around the park!  Can you tell he loved it?!?! It was a super hot August day so we weren't up for waiting in lines in the heat.  We figured one ride was good enough.


We had some of this...


and some of this...



and some of these...



Thanks Lori for the Pooh outfit!  
It was too hot for a total wardrobe change, but his hat sure did look cute!


One happy family at the Happiest Place on Earth!

No comments: