Well, Cooper's first year is 1/4 finished. It pains this Mama to think that the next 3/4 are going to go just as fast, but I try hard to enjoy the moments as they pass and look forward to what is next in this boy's life. I know the Lord has big plans for him and if I hold on too tightly I'm going to miss them because I'll be wishing for what has past..and we certainly don't want that!
The last month has been really fun. Cooper has always been very alert, but this month I feel like he is not only alert but present. He seems to take in what is around him and interact with the world. He grabs onto toys and blankets, he smiles at you, he looks intently at things like the fan and trees and yes he even gave us some giggles!
He continues to be a source of constant joy in the Poladian household. In some ways we can't remember life before him, but we often find ourselves saying to each other...
"hey, look at that guy...can you believe it?!?"
Thank you Lord for entrusting this precious life to us. We are looking to you for the wisdom we need to raise him up to love and serve you. We recognize the task is challenging and will likely be full of trials, but also moments of pure joy. We know that you have promised us all we need for life and godliness and so we will cling to that promise with each new day. Amen



No comments:
Post a Comment