There is something Matt and I are really NOT good at.
Can you guess?
I'll just tell you - we cannot keep secrets!
I think this is actually a good thing, but when it comes to giving gifts to each other we are horrible! We usually give presents WAY before the actual event because we just get so excited and have a hard time keeping a secret. So this has been a huge challenge for me! I have had to keep this secret since January when I brainstormed this little idea and spent the next few months shopping and scheming!
So here is what has been happening at the Poladian house. Our anniversary on Friday was not only the beginning of year 6 in our marriage, but it also happened to be 30 days before Matt will turn 30. So I have been collecting little gifts and planning small events to spend the next month honoring my amazing and wonderful husband. He has a gift to open each day and some events on the calendar. I am really excited to celebrate at each of these events with smaller groups of people. Much more manageable to plan small events than a big birthday shindig for this 8 month preggo mama. He will find out what the event is and who is included in it on the day of the event...so if you are participating in one of those events it's hush hush until the day of!
So in the next 30 days if you feel so inclined - send my hubs a happy birthday message!
Enjoy the photos below. They are the revealing of the plan and gift number 1, his favorite chocolates from Sees.

2 comments:
Too fun! What a sweet idea. So thoughtful.
I am really impressed! Make sure to give us a list of all the gifts at the end.
Post a Comment