Monday, January 17, 2011
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
Over the summer we had dinner with our friends the Zuetels and Lacey made this chicken that we loved! It ended up being so easy and Matt and I have enjoyed it a number of times since then. So, I'm sharing it with all of you!
Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
4 chicken breasts (pounded - for even grilling)
1 package prosciutto - or 2 slices per breast
salt and pepper to taste
olive oil
That's all! Pound the chicken and brush lightly with olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Wrap the prosciutto around the chicken. Grill over low heat until prosciutto is crisp and chicken is firm. The recipe says you could do this with halibut too - sounds yummy! Another variation - I used chicken tenders and wrapped one pice of prosciutto around each.
Bon Appetit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yum! and i'm loving it's only 4-5 ingredients! easy!
Post a Comment