Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lil' Peanut

Here is the peanut.  The size of a mango this week and growing each day!  I know - my pants don't fit anymore...The top pic are two little feet.  See the toes? I can't wait to eat them :) The middle is the head resting on its shoulder.  See the ear?  I can't wait to tell it the story of God's grace.  The bottom is the face...a little alien..but cute.  See the nose, cheeks and lips?  I can't wait to give it kisses. 

We made it through the sonogram without seeing if we have a little rambunctious boy or a sweet and sassy girl on our hands!  

Any guesses?

7 comments:

Chiara said...

OH, that is so exciting! Congrats you guys--aren't the first pics the best! My prediction is GIRL! You guys would have the sweetest little girl in the world. Plus, then I can have a baby for whom to make bows and frilly things. : )

Danice said...

I don't know why, but I keep feeling like it's a BOY :) But you know me...I'm prone to always think BOY (of which I am a big fan) and then shocked, in denial and then estatic if it's a GIRL! I'm still living in shock that I have 2 girls! There is SO much joy in the calling to parent either one :) Can't wait to meet little peanut soon!!!

Michelle said...

wow! What an amazing blessing these pictures are :) Such a cute peanut already! I'm guessing GIRL...Love and miss you guys!

Julie Gebhards said...

AMAZING. Love it! Can't wait to hear more and see more! Could you squeeze in a cross-country trip before the peanut arrives??

HEATHER said...

what a precious gift from God. It never gets old seeing a baby in the womb. We are so excited for you both. You're going to be the most amazing parents! lOVE YOU!

Heather said...

The most organized person I know is going to be surprised! I LOVE it! Surprised you will be... with how much love you never knew you had to give! That little peanut is certainly blessed to have you as a mama. PS I'm feeling that's going to be boy...
I can't wait to kiss those cheeks, either.

Amrena Skye said...

I'm thinking a GIRL! Sweet and sassy, sounds like some other little girl I know : )