Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding #2 and #3

Cousins! This is actually Wedding #3. I didn't have a single picture from Wedding #2! It was still a very fun wedding even though I captured not a single moment. This is Josh, Matt's cousin and his new, very cute wife Kara. Every year this group of cousins run off to Arrowhead for a weekend of fun and eating. It has continued to expand over the years with the addition of spouses and significant others. Kara has been at every one for at least the last 3 years, so we have been able to get to know her well. We are so excited for them and their marriage!
This is Lauren, she is a "kind of" cousin according to what the book says, but a true blue cousin in the hearts of the Poladians! I think it is her first appearance on the blog! We think Lauren is a hoot!
The Poladian siblings all wore pink. I promise they did not plan it! What a great family I gained :)

This is all of us!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful family those Poladians are!