I took some photos of the boy today and thought I'd share. I think he is pretty darn cute :)
Yesterday Cooper and I took a trip back up to Glendale for my 6 week post delivery check up. We stopped at Whole Foods for breakfast just like on delivery day and I got a warm fuzzy feeling when I walked into the hospital..a sort of "at home" feeling. I think because this was the place where our lives were forever changed and our family grew by one sweet little peanut.
We love Dr Frields and are so thankful for the wonderful experience we had at Glendale Adventist! It was fun to bring Cooper into the office and Dr Frields graciously allowed me to take a picture.


3 comments:
Love Dr. Frields and Cooper is just precious! Makes me want to squeeze his cheeks!
He's too cute! Thx for sharing the tushie pic- love that!
He is adorable!!! Love all the creative pictures you take!! And Dr. Frields.... SO wonderful and gracious!! I know every mama that has delivered with him thinks he's amazing. but really... HE IS! :) :) :)
Post a Comment