Saturday, February 27, 2010

A smattering of photos


We were so fortunate to spend the last two weekends with family! I invited my mom and sister down for a concert at our church with Rebecca St. James. It was a really fun concert and time together with the girls! Then on Saturday we spent the day in San Clemente! We walked Del Mar, hung out with the Eckerts, ate a delicious lunch at the deli and then ended the day with the Guties! The next weekend Melissa and Eric were in Newport for their annual bible study retreat and guess who got to babysit while they were listening to the teaching - you got it! Auntie Jenny! Cade and I really enjoyed our time together :) I realized that in all my photos I don't have a picture with Cade! I am the one behind the camera usually - so the Matthews need to come back so I can get a photo with the cute boy. A smattering of photos from the weekend are below in no particular order!


Mr. Weston in his seat! The boy loves to bounce



The Matthews and the Eckerts with the babies - born just 2 days apart


Don't you want to just eat those little toes?


Uncle Matty and the Cade-Man


Grammie and her first grandson


What a face!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We'll come back as soon as we can! Thank you for spoiling my son with such a sweet, sweet love.