The day after I left to join Matt in China, Cade Jeffrey Matthews arrived!! I was so sad to miss his big day, but thanks to cell phones we were kept up-to-date and saw pictures shortly after his arrival. He is super stinkin' cute and melted our hearts the minute we saw him. We love the little guy and are excited to see him grow. Some pictures below!

The Matthews Family with the new edition

Cade

Daddy, Mommy, Auntie Jenny, Cade and Uncle Matt
(Cade was our first stop when we were fresh off the plane!)

Cade Jeffrey Matthews
6 lbs 7 oz ~ 19 3/4 in ~ Dec 16, 2009
1 comment:
What a precious baby boy if I don't say so myself. Just makes you want to cover him with kisses. What a miracle of life that has been bestowed to our family - we are all blessed! Love from his Grammie
Post a Comment