
I was trying to come up with as many Ts as possible for my title. We were blessed to have two Thanksgivings this year. My Mom moved the holiday up a few days and did the whole deal. It was such fun to spend time with family and end with the traditional movie. Most years the kids and Dads would go see the new James Bond movie, but this year there was no JB....not to worry! We switched it up and all the girls went to see New Moon. This was my first introduction to the Twilight series. I wasn't totally lost in the movie, probably because I had a die hard fan sitting next to me. Thanks Katie for talking me through it! I still have no desire to read the books, but it was definitely a fun evening. You can see prego Melissa in the picture. We hope Cade comes soon!!
Then we took off with the Poladians. Tennessee was an absolute blast. We enjoyed hiking, LOTS of food, a bike ride, hours of reading, fire places, games, hot chocolate and apple cider. There is something wonderfully endearing about the South. The accent and hospitality were just as I expected. Life was slower, properties were spread out and everyone was ready with a story. Appealing.
Here is the link to our pictures if you would like to take a look.
3 comments:
You could have added Twelve (12) family members for another "T" word if you counted Lucy :) Love your blogs Jenny and of course love you to pieces as well ~ Mama
Okay, jusy saw the pictures of your Thanksgiving trip - FANTASTIC! What a wonderful place to be with Matt's family, looks like my cup of tea - on those rocking chairs too! GREAT Poladian family pictures, nice photography Jenny. Oh so much to be thanking God for, nature and family. Life is so good ~ mama
I thought I felt your nearness around the holidays... did you know you may have been less than 2 hours away?? :) We love you guys!! We'll be patient!
Post a Comment