Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister Dear!!!

My BIG sister turned 30 years old this past weekend.  She is not really very big - which always make me laugh to say it.  I am the big sister when you think about size.  She does have a big heart though..bigger than mine.  She is able to love with great capacity and has a heart to reach those who don't know our Lord and Savior.  She has a boldness I pray for and the ability to connect with people.  She is fun to be with and has a fabulous sense of style.  She can do hair and make-up like nobodies business and will knock your socks of with meals she makes.  She will give you her time willingly and strives to be a Godly woman and wife.  I love you sister and wish you much joy in the year of 30.  I am certain blessings will abound.  

Give a comment if you love Melissa as much as I do!!

5 comments:

Matt said...

I do! I do! I have had the unique opportunity to be Melissa's friend, relative, coworker, and partner in ministry. Everything Jenny says is true...and then some! Love you, Miss.

Eric M said...

Wifey!! you're all growns up! I definitely second everything that Jenny said. My wife is the best thing that ever happened to me :) Praise the Lord for the gift.

Debbie said...

Well gentlemen, let me just say that Pops and I loved her first so our love is overwhelming!!!We do love her for everything you have said Jenny (let's not foget what an amazing women you are and we might add that what you wrote is so eloquently written Jenny and right on).Melissa, where did the 30 years go? You were our baby girl born on the day of a beautiful rainbow and now married to a wonderful man for you to now create some magical moments and memories to last a lifetime. Pops and I are so excited to witness this decade of your 30's, knowing that so many things are possible.We lift our eyes to the Lord for incredible you and we sing with joy that you were entrusted to us. You are so beautiful Lissa,inside and out. We couldn't be more proud. Sweet love ~ Mama & Pops

Melissa said...

Thank you Sis! I love you too and praise the Lord for your thoughtfulness and care for me. You are incredible woman whom I look up to as a model of faithfulness. :) It was an excellent birthday!!

Danice said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! What a blessing you are to those who meet you. I will always admire your gentle presence in a crowd...so humble and compassionate. Happy 30th!!!