Friday, January 16, 2009
Date Nite
We are so excited that Matt's schedule this quarter has allowed us to devote a night to a date! It has been fun to get creative and think about activities to do that evening. We have gone to Golden Spoon and walked around the Irvine Spectrum and this past week we went to Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf for my favorite tea latte. I was thinking about it all day and really looking forward to it, but it tasted even sweeter when we got it for FREE!!! Their machines weren't taking gift cards that night so the girl said "It's on us! Enjoy!" and she gave us the size bigger than we ordered. Wow! What a blessing. My love for the Lord grew through this demonstration of His care for us in financially tight times! My love for Coffee Bean grew as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun evening!!!! How neat that you were blessed with free drinks!!! I love those surprises!! I'm glad to hear you're able to have date night again!!!!
Post a Comment